Fibromyalgia means ‘pain’ (algia) in muscles (fibrous tissue), and statistics show that around 3 million, or 1 in 25 suffer from it in the UK, and numbers are similar for the rest of the developed world. The cause of fibromyaglia is chronic low grade infection and other symptoms are often present such as fatigue, headaches and digestive problems.
Chronic infections are linked to heavy metal toxicity, something which affects everyone today. Treatment involves reducing the toxic burden and immune modulation. Treatment needs to be personalised and can be determined by autonomic response testing. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit: www.klinghardtacademy.com
My top tips for fibromyalgia are:
- Check out whether you have a chronic infection
- Check out your heavy metal levels
- Avoid sugar because worsens inflammation and fatigue
- Ensure a good intake of minerals with organic bone broth and fulvic minerals
- Protect against EMFs which encourage the growth of bugs and cause immune suppression and low grade inflammation